The Importance of Goal Setting

A Harvard Study on goal setting took place in the
1950s with a follow-up study in the 1980s. The study in the 1950’s showed that
only 3% of the respondents had set goals at the time of their graduation, and
yet in the 1980’s, this 3% was financially worth more than the remaining 97% combined.
These people had focus, direction, and this was displayed by the setting of
their goals.

– Kent Sayre

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: